Thursday, January 1, 2009

Those 2009 resolutions and some SS&M goodies...

I woke up this morning...ready to go...I am ready to get a head start on my resolutions this year! I took some time over the past few days to review all of my resolutions that I made for 2008! I did pretty good! Which is a first for me...LOL So I am bound and determined to do even better this year!

While I won't bore you (or embarrass me) by listing each of my resolutions out...I will tell you that I have some lofty goals for 2009.

One of my goals for 2009 is to send out more cards, more specifically to send out a birthday card to each of my family members acknowledging that I remembered their birthday. I know that's terrible that I am so bad at that...but I am resolving to change it :)

I realized that in ordered to get this done I would need to be on top of having a good supply of cards ready to go. Last year, Natalie did a challenge where she created several cards during the month of January. So, I have decided to "lift" her idea and create 1 new card each day for the month of January and post it here on my blog in order to keep myself on track.

With that being said...if any of you would like to join me...please do so! Leave me a message here for each day that you want to participate and I will put a link to your blog (or gallery, posting, etc.) at the end of each of my postings so everyone can check out your card that day too :)

Okay...so enough rambling, here's my card that I whipped out early this morning. (I needed 1 more thank you card for Christmas gifts...I need to get these out of the house first):



Also, I have been busy creating some fun things for Scrappin' Sports and More. They have some really neat things coming out at CHA. They will also be focusing on their custom papers...you can get papers from scrappin' sports that are personalized for you! How cool is that? I opted to get some school papers with my children's school names on them and also some basic paper that says celebrate. Here are 3 little projects that I have completed (I will be sharing more soon):

Mini Notebook:


Card:


Layout:


Card Challenge Participants:

Donna
Jennifer
Dawn

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super challenge! I will cheer you on!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jen,
Hey Friend...I love the colors of the card...And your little boy is so sweet eating that goodie...Cute stuff...Krista

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Good goal!!! You can do it - LOL
I love that SS&M will personalize stuff :) It will make projects really fun!!! TFS

Sharon Caudle said...

What a CUTE card Jen!!! I love that! Love the layout too! Best of luck with your resolutions! Can't wait to see all your fabulous card!! Hugs!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, these are awesome...

DonnaMundinger said...

Well we'll see how this goes Jen. Here's my Jan 1 card. Don't know if I can keep this up but I'll try.
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/bbtb-mini-monograms-circle-dot.html

DeeDee said...

Ooooh I love them all...great job girlie!!! HUGS!!!

moknowsall said...

hello - just found your blog today. love your work - very much my style. keep it up.

maureen