Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Sunday! & CAD ~ Day 18

Wow we are having beautiful weather here in Colorado! It's been so nice to be able to enjoy some outside time with the family. Yesterday, we headed out to Jackson's Basketball game and then spent the rest of the day as a family.



We slept in a bit today...so sorry I am just now getting around to posting my CAD for January.



Today's little card was also created for Scrappin' Sports and More...this uses some of their new release paper...these newest game day lines are my favorite lines that SS&M has out to date!





After completing this little card I decided to make a small little tag and tie some leftover candy to it...



Also, I was "awarded" this little blog award from Sharon and also from Krista



Thanks gals your both just too sweet! Along with this award I am to name a few other blogs that inspire me...so here we go....ReneƩ, Karen, & Natalie...make sure to check out these ladies blogs they are as sweet as they are talented!

January 18th~CAD~ Participants:

Jennifer


Donna
Shelly (card 1) (card 2)

8 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super projects...love what you are doing with the new SS&M :)
Thanks for little award ;)
OMG not outside time here...its freezing and icy!!! yuck

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh I love golf and I love your set Jen!! You are AMAZING!!! Sounds like you're getting the same nice weather we've been having! Enjoy the rest of your day!

shelly said...

congrats on the award jen of course very much deserved!
what a cute card you made, love the saying! my day 18 card can be seen HERE
thanks for the challenge this month ! xx shelly

shelly said...

ok i was a day ahead of myself on the card making.. so heres my original cad for today i posted tomorrows earlier but will count that for todays too and start fresh tomorrow :) another by me can be seen
HERE hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a cute card Jen! I may have to scraplift since I have lots of friends who golf. Man, shelly's making me look bad, LOL, but I did manage to catch up. Posted day 17 and here's today's. Hugs, Dhttp://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/hallmark-scrapbook-challenge-kitty-card.html

DeeDee said...

OMGoodness these are CUTE!!! WOW Jen, you are awesome girlie!!! HUGS!!

kshand said...

You are just too sweet Jennifer!!! I am honored to have you name me on your blog :) I think I'm gonna have to wait until Anaheim to get some outside time...it's "warmed" up here a little, but highs still only in the 20's :)

Lesli said...

Very clever projects Jen - Love them. I really miss chattin' - I love that sense of humor you have - it often makes my day!!!