Monday, January 5, 2009

January card a day challenge day 5, BBTB, and SS&M

Happy Monday everyone!

We are off and running early this morning. Our Christmas break is officially over and the kids are heading back to school.

My card today comes from the BBTB challenge. We were challenged to use the pencil cut from the my community cartridge. I have to admit this was a real challenge for me...one I REALLY struggled with...but I did it. Make sure to stop over at BBTB to check out what the other gals did...I am sure you will be inspired.



CHA is right around the corner and Scrappin' Sports and more has some really fun products being released. I was able to create a few more projects this week with their custom papers.





January 5th card a day particpants:

Leah
Shelly
Jennifer
Donna
Dawn

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Great projects!!! We are off and running this morning too! : )

DonnaMundinger said...

I bet moms everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief! LOL My goodness Jen, I'm starting to think you actually have a secret stash of cards so you can breeze through your challenge and fool us all. (Just kidding xx) Love your take on the BBTB challenge! Not sure how I'm gonna participate in that one. I'm waiting for the dawn so I can photograph my day 4 card and then on to day 5 (I hope). I'm having a ball. Hugs, D

Leah said...

Cute card. I don't have that cart so can't play this week. But here is my card for your challenge today:)

http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-birthday.html

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

lol - I was off and running with them...after I dropped Mason off I headed to Camryn's classroom to help out and then right off to Ben's...love your projects...thanks for sharing :)

shelly said...

love the bbtb challenge card you did jen.
my day 5 cards..yep i did 2 :) are based on a sketch design posted by okieladybug on the cricut MB (cricutchat) my take can be seen
HERE
hugs shelly

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness....miss a couple days blogging and look at everythng I've missed!!! You've made some really awesome cards Jen! And you're doing a card a day? Oh gosh I wish I could participate, but there's just no way in this world I could keep up. No matter how good my intentions. :) I can't tell you struggled with the challenge. I think it turned out really cute and I love the whole Love note theme. Too cute!

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay Jen, I managed to do a quicky yesterday since me original card failed to cooperate. LOL Here it is.
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/