Thursday, January 15, 2009

January Card a Day Challenge ~ Day 15

It's shocking to type "Day 15" this little card challenge is almost 1/2 over...wow!


Today's little card is again from the new releases of Scrappin' Sports and More...I knew I had to make a little shaped basketball card...I mean after making a football card...it was just SCREAMING to be made ;) LOL.


After I finished up this little card...I was itching to put a bow on it...my husband thought I was nuts...but I just couldn't resist...maybe I should have...but that's the beauty of making your own cards you can do whatever strikes your fancy ;)


Okay here's my little card today...sorry I am posting this late but I slept in a bit this morning.





Remember if you are playing along in my CAD challenge...leave me your link here so I can add your link to this posting :)

Have a super day everyone!

January CAD Challenge~ Participants Day 15
Shelly
Jennifer
Donna

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh I love this one too...there are girl BB players, so the bow works for me!! HUGS!!

shelly said...

another super great card jen! my day15 card is
HERE thanks! hugs shelly

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh I LOVE the bow on it Jen!! This looks fantastic! You are doing so awesome with your card a day! Have a wonderful day!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh I really LOVE this one :) That bow is perfect!!!

kmmiller said...

that card is awesome. great job.

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Jen! B-ball is my game of choice (watching not playing, I'm 5'1" LOL)and I love the bow. I'm tired too but here's my project. WooHoo! Nearly halfway there. Hugs, D!
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/treat-pouch-like-heidis-and-day-15.html