Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Early...or late

Depending on how you look at it. It's past midnight...and I know I won't be getting up early so I decided to go ahead and post my card for today before we head off to bed...whew.

After picking up my sister we headed over to Archiver's to do a little shopping therapy. I ended up "treating" myself to a few goodies....boy do they have a lot of fun things! I couldn't resist some valentine goodies a bit of the basic grey bittersweet line (oooolalala) some we are memory keepers, and some doodlebug. Mix that in with some stickles, buttons, and a few rubons...well you get the picture...lots of new fun things :)


So today's card (card 7 in my January challenge) uses some of my new goodies. This pattern paper is made by we are memory keepers and I used the accent essentials cartridge for the hearts.


Here's my card:

Have a super Wednesday everyone! and if you are playing along in my January card challenge...leave me a link so I can post your card for today :)

Jan. card of the day participants~ Day 7
Dawn
Shelly
Jennifer
Donna

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Awww, such a sweet card jen...love how you tied the bow too!!! HUGS!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sounds like you're having a blast with your sis! Lucky you with new goodies. You sure put them right to good use. Darling! Don't forget me, I know you're a busy gal for a couple of days but I'm still hanging in there so pop in and see my Jan 5 & 6 cards. Off to do #7. Have fun! Hugs, D

shelly said...

oooh i love this card jen! heres my day7 make :)
HERE

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! You have such a flair for cards... and for making them all look so unique and creative!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Very Cute...loving that PP :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Today was a struggle, but here it is.
Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/dec-mcpt-challenge-and-day-7.html

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE this Jen!! That sentiment is awesome and love the hearts and ribbon too! GREAT card!! You're so talented!!