Saturday, January 10, 2009

January Card Challenge ~ Day 10

Today I needed to make a card for a guy. I don't know why but sometimes creating a card for a guy can be tricky for me. I think it's because I tend to have a lot of more girlish type papers on hand.

This little card was made using the storybook cartridge. This card came together fast and easy. I was inspired to use the frame as the base of the card and then build up from there.

Here's my card:


Have a super day everyone!

January Card of the Day Challenge 10~ Participants:

Leah
Shelly
Donna
Jennifer

8 comments:

kshand said...

OMG...you are on fire with all those cards!!! I LOVE the Choo card...how adorable!!!

DeeDee said...

WOW, this is a perfect guy card.....I love it Jen!! HUGS!!

Leah said...

This is a great card! I managed to get one done for today:) Here is is:

http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2009/01/card-day-labels-1-flower-and-leaves.html

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Well that owl is my favorite!!! Love it :) You are doing great and staying on track with your card a day! WTG

Regina Easter said...

wowzer, this is so adorable....

shelly said...

this is so cute! my day 10 make is HERE
have a great day! xx shelly

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh I really, really, really love how this card turned out! I do believe I will be lifting this one girlie! :) hope you're having a great weekend!! hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Jen! You can make that owl go eaither way. This one is very masculine. Great job didn't think I'd make it today with the company coming but I did a quicky. Hugs! D


http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/card-day-10.html