Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hoping for a lazy weekend...how about you?

Since it's holiday on monday...this is a 3 day weekend for our family! I am so excited to have some time to relax and enjoy the kids...and perhaps read the 3rd twilight series book that my husband gave to me for Christmas and do some cleaning. I will also do a few little cards but I do not have any major creating planned. I feel like I need a little rest from crafting after this week of creating non-stop.

Speaking of creating...my card today was created with some of the new SS&M new goodies that will be released at CHA...



I did use my cricut and my SCAL software to out the little music note...I love SCAL as it opens up so many things that you can do with the cricut!

So what are you up to this weekend?

*Remember if you are playing along in my CAD challenge, leave me a link here so I can add your card.

Have a great day everyone!

January CAD challenge~ Participants Day 17

Shelly
Jennifer
Donna

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love all the new cards! and this card is amazing!

Sharon Caudle said...

Happy Saturday Jen!!! I love this musical note card!!! So creative!!! Your work is always amazing! Have a wonderful extended weekend!

shelly said...

happy saturday jen! another fabulous card from you i always enjoy looking at your art.
my card for the day can be checked out HERE have a fun rest of day :) xx shelly

Jennifer said...

Glac it's saturday too. Wish mine was a 3 day weekend but I must work on monday. OH Well.

I love the music note card. I am a fan of musical ideas - takes me back to HS marching Band days. I just wish I had he need to create them.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

DeeDee said...

GREAT card Jen...love the note and the play on words. It's a card making weekend for me!!! HUGS!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Very nice :) ...love the music note!!! I'm so happy we have an extended weekend too!

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling Jen! The note is fab and love the way you did the sentiment.
Sorry for the late pos of yesterday's card. Here it is. http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/butterfly-kisses-day-17.html

Rodent Control Homestead said...

Lovely blog you hhave here