Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 *TOOTS*~Scrapbook Trends Jan. issue, a card and a digital layout

This morning I received a nice surprise on my door step...2 copies of the January 2009 Trends magazine and a box full of scrapping goodies :) I was lucky enough to be included in this addition with a little layout of my sweet little Gavin....here's the magazine and a picture of my layout:




Also, yesterday I was delighted to see that my little v-day card made the chirp (cricut newsletter) this week :)

In case you missed my "bee mine" card here's a picture of it again :)



Also, over at 2 peas in a bucket today Crystal is releasing her new digital rounded templates. These are a lot of fun and will really kick start those layouts for you! I paired up one of her templates with her rainbow sherbet line. Here's my layout for this week: (make sure to stop over at 2 peas to see what the other designers did this week!):



For today's CAD, I quickly grabbed that good 'ol trusty BG kit and made up this little card. I decided to tie on some tulle and add a button to the card along with some ink. The rest of the card comes straight from the kit.


Have a super day everyone! and remember if you are playing along with my January CAD challenge, leave me a link here so I can post your card today :)

January CAD Challenge~Day 27 Participants:
Jennifer
Shelly
Donna

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats Jen! The first email I opened this morning was the Chirp and there you were! No wonder, your card is adorable. Wow, and your layouts are spectacular too! How exciting to be published! I'm trying to hang in there and have posted 25 & 26 so now I'm off to do today's. How many days in Jan? LOL

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I saw your LO in Trends :) So cute!!! Congrats on everything else...super cards...Jan. is almost finished are you doing to do a CAD in Feb. too?

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo I'm all caught up! Was definitely motivated after day 26 LOL. Day 27 is
HERE

shelly said...

congrats jen! your layouts are terrific ( adorable adorable kids!!) and the chirp too way to go!
my cad for today can be seen
HERE
have a super day!

Sharon Caudle said...

TOOT TOOT!!!! WOW! What an exciting day you've had! Congrats girlie! And I'm not one bit surprised with any of it cause your work is always amazing!! Love your card!!

DeeDee said...

WOW Jen....you are ROCKIN'!! CONGRATS!!! Your little one is so adorable and of course I love all your stuff girlie!! HUGS!!

julie said...

cute, cute, cute! you are super talented! i love to scrapbook, but i stand in awe of your creative abilities. i can't wait to read your blog and catch up with you!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! Congrats on the Chirp!