Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little card for the kids...

So I finally got this little car pieced together...wow I have to say this cartridge is not the easiest to use. Although, now that I have this little cut pieced together the next time I will know what not to do ;)

Anyway, here's my little card. This will be heading out in the mail soon for the children's hospital card drive that I am participating in.



Well I am off to clean up my studio so I can make it through 2 more days of this CAD challenge - it's a mess in here!

Have a great day everyone

January CAD Challenge Day 29 Participants

Donna
Shelly
Jennifer

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is adorable Jen! I've got to tell you, I got so frustrated with this cart last weekend that I was ready to give it away! Until I finally got one together of Mater! LOL! Love your card!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Jen! Well worth the trouble, this is adorable. Mine is MUCH more simple today. You can see it
HERE

shelly said...

how cute is this! ive heard these cuts are very difficult .. so i think ill pass on this cartridge but boy when i see something as cute as this it makes me rethink!
mine can be seen HERE
hope youve had a great day! shelly

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I think it turned out really good :) Glad you finally got the cart. figured out...

DeeDee said...

Oh how CUTE!! It even looks hard to piece together...you did a wonderful job of it though! HUGS!