Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CAD Day 20~ History in the making~Digital layouts for Crystal @ 2 peas!

Wow what a title huh! LOL!

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Crystal (creativitybycrystal) Wilkerson asking if I would consider designing for her again. She has recently started designing kits for sale over at 2 Peas...and if you know anything about her creations...they are amazing. I really enjoyed my time working with her templates in the past and now she is also creating digital kits for sale. Crystal has a real talent for design...so of course I was in!


Today over at 2 peas...myself and other design team members will be uploading layouts that we created using her February 365 Kit. You will have to check out the peas because the other designers are just utterly talented ladies and I know you will love their work.


This little kit is being released today so head over at 2 peas and grab it!


Here's the layout that I made with her 365 February kit:


The kids are heading back to school today...and since we are off and running early today I decided to challenge myself to use what was on my desk...and limit it to that. I was working on some design team stuff for scrapstreet magazine so I had some pink paislee laying on my desk. I grabbed some scraps, the tulle, and this little heart. All of these things were laying on my desk. The heart was by accident as it was something that I found while I was cleaning up...and I thought I should get rid of it to my donation box (since I have had it for a few years now)...but...it made it on my card ;)

Here's my "grab" and make it card:


On another note...I tend to keep my political views off of my scrapbooking blog...but I just couldn't help but say that although Obama is not who I voted for, I am excited for "his" swearing in today...as it will be a day our children's children will talk about and it will surely be a part of history that they will study in school. So I will for sure be watching today and I hope that you, if given the chance will also tune in :)

Have a great day everyone!

January CAD Challenge~ Day 20 Participants:

Donna
Shelly
Jennifer

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh Jen, this layout is beautiful and I love your grab and make card...its the sweetest! HUGS!!

Leah said...

Love the LO and your desk only items card turned out great! Love using up those left overs:)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Your card is just adorable!!! And I love your latest digi LO - so glad to see you doing htat again :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Jen your layout is gorgeous and I sure wish the stuff I left laying out could turn into a card like that! If you can wade through my long post you'll find something for you on my blog and my CAD HERE

shelly said...

ooh loving the layout and the card too! ill definetly go check this out :) thanks!
my day 20 card can be seen HERE
see ya tomorrow :) xx shelly