Monday, January 12, 2009

CADC-Day 12 & BBTB Challenge

Don't you just love to combine challenges :) I think it might be one of my favorite things to do because I love to cross things off my list :)

Over at BBTB this week we were challenged to use the little snail cut from the walk in my garden. This little cut is so versatile offering so many different design possibilities!

Here's my little card: (sorry about the picture...it's snowing and blowing over here):



Be sure to stop in over at BBTB to see what the other designers did this week!

* and if you are playing along in my CADC leave me a link so I will be sure to link your creation here on my blog :)

CAD-January Challenge 12~Participants

Leah
Jennifer
Shelly
Donna

6 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jen.
Cute....I left you an award on my blog...Hugs, Krista

DeeDee said...

Jen, this is just way too SWEET!!!! I love the colors and the use of the post card...LOVE it!! HUGS!!

Leah said...

Such a cute card Jen! I want to play the challenge this week:) My card fro today though was for another challenge, it's here:

http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2009/01/2sketches4you_12.html

Thanks!

shelly said...

jen this is so dang cute! my CAD can be seen HERE thanks! hugs shelly

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute I had to do one too. Here's my day 12 (only a few hours late. LOL) P.S. I did day 11 too.
xxD
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/bbtb-snail-challenge-and-12-of-card-day.html

Brody Beard said...

Hi nicce reading your blog