Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday!!!

Woohooo! So happy that I made it to friday! It's been another busy week...and I am looking forward to a slow and relaxing weekend. I have so much cleaning up to do from my week of creating for CHA!

Speaking of CHA...Best Creation and Scrappin' Sports has some AMAZING NEW releases...you will want to check them out if you are lucky enough to be heading to winter CHA...if not...then make sure to get your hands on the new releases!

Today's little CAD comes from some new releases from Scrappin' Sports and More...I just love all their new papers...so many things you can do with them!



I will also try this weekend to post all of my new projects that I created for the show...right now it's 2 in the morning and I think I better head to bed so I can function today :) Also, a few of you have "awarded" me with some blog awards...thanks so much...I promise this weekend I will get those posted :)

*If you are playing along in my CAD challenge leave me your link so I can post your card for today...and thanks for playing along!

January CAD Challenge~Participants Day 16

Jennifer
Donna
Shelly

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hi Jen....YAY, we made it to Friday!!! LOL!!! I love this card...I've had one like this floating around in my head for a while now....yours is just adorable!!! HUGS!!

kshand said...

You are the Queen of Cards!! Another great one, Jennifer.

Sharon Caudle said...

YEEHA GIRLIE!!! We made it through the week!!!! I'm SO happy it's Friday! And I'm ready to get home and play! This card is beautiful! I love the musical background paper and that heart with wings is awesome! YOU ROCK! Enjoy the rest of the day!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this card Jen! Of course the musical background, but also the cool heart with wings and the way you did the sentiment. Can you believe we're over the hump? Woohoo! I managed a card today too. Here it is. Hugs, D
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-u-day-16.html

shelly said...

oooh i adore this card jen! i only made one card today and it can be seen HERE
hope you had a great day! see ya again tomorrow with another shelly