Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January Card a Day~Day~13

We are off and running this morning...lots of errands to run and then hopefully this afternoon I will be able to do some scrappin' :)

I spent some time yesterday cleaning my room so I would be able to work today...and i didn't want to make a mess in there...so I decided to create a digital card front. This little front will be printed and then I will mount it onto a 4.5x4.5 card.

Anyway, here's my card for today:



Have a super day everyone...and remember if you are playing along in my card a day challenge, leave me a link so I can link your card to my blog.

January CAD Challenge Day 13~ Participants:
Shelly
Jennifer
Donna

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

So SWEET Jen!!! You are just amazing girlie!!! HUGS!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling Jen! Haven't tried digi yet. Looks like fun! I'm all caught up and need to go night night nowso I can do today's card and maybe post on time. LOL Hugs! D

Lesli said...

Oh I love it Jen - very, very cute! Sure miss talking with you! Hope all is well!

shelly said...

ooh love this jen! ive never used digi maybe will have to give it a try :) my day13 make can be seen HERE thanks! hugs shelly

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

CUTE :) So happy to see you doing some digi again!

DonnaMundinger said...

Yea! I'm all caught up! Your graphic style today inspired my card. Here it is. Hugs, D
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/day-13-in-jens-card-day-challenge.html