Sunday, January 11, 2009

January Card a Day Challenge~Day 11

Happy Sunday! I plan on having a somewhat lazy day with my family today. Perhaps even treat myself to a nap!

It's hard to believe that I am already on day 11 of my card challenge! Woohoo!

I was inspired to do a "snow" card because we are getting some snow in the mountains today. We really have had a mild winter...so it wouldn't be all that bad to have a bit more of the white stuff :)

I used the joys of the seasons cartridge to cut the snowflake...the card is really pretty simple and would be a great one to make multiples of for a card exchange.

Anyway, here's my card:



Have a super day!

January Card a Day challenge~Day 11 participants

Jennifer
Donna

7 comments:

shelly said...

another awesome card jen..what a cute sentiment too :) my day 11 card is HERE
have a fantastic day :) shelly

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

We are have a very mild day here in the Pacific Northwest...barely any wind even just some flooding. Super card - love the distressing around the edge - tfs

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how cute!!! I love the sentiment! Awesome card Jen! I have an award over on my blog for you! hugs!

Dora said...

very cute Jen! and I have some extra snow for ya.

kshand said...

Cute card, Jennifer. Glad you are taking time to relax with the family :)

DeeDee said...

Oh what a great card Jen!!! So sweet...I love that saying!!! HUGS!

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm lovin' the snow (probably because we don't get any. LOL) this is darling Jen. Here's my card for today. Sorry for the late post. xxDhttp://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-notes-cuttlebug-spot-challenge-day.html