Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I "choo" you (valentine)

We survived yesterday...so much running! I am still tired and we are off on another busy day.

My older sister is coming into town today for a visit...and so we will be busy doing lots of shopping, staying up way to late...and of course crafting :) All jam packed into just 2 short days...so this will be my true test to my card challenge...to see if I can get it done with her in town :)

Today's card is another one for the children's hospital v-day card drive. After completing this I showed it to my husband and he thought it was a "get well card". I had to point out to him "choo" or choose...he finally got it. However, I am a bit paranoid about it now. Oh well it's done :) This little engine comes from the my community cartridge. There are so many fun cuts on this cartridge!

Here's my card: (sorry for the glare...the sun is not up yet)



Have a super day everyone! and remember if you are playing along in my January card challenge...leave me your link so I can post your card along with my card here.

January Card Challenge Day 6 Participants:
Shelly
Leah
Jennifer
Donna
Dawn

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh Jen, this is simply adorable!!! It's a perfect child card for sure!!! I LOVE IT!!! HUGS!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Don't worry Jen, my DH never gets my cards. LOL This is adorable! A little boy would love to "choo" it. Have a great time with your sis. I'm sure you'll still get one done today. I can feel the motivation. Hugs, D

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Its adorable - LOVE the big red ribbon...Chad it TOO FUNNY!!! Tell Cynthia I said "Hi" and have fun visiting :)

Sharon Caudle said...

It's a guy thing jen. I contantly have to explain my cards to my hubby, and sometimes, he still just gives me that look, like "huh"??? LOL! I get it just fine and I think it was an ADORABLE idea and very creative! GREAT card girlie! hugs !

shelly said...

so adorable jen! heres my day 6 card link too :) HERE

Leah said...

HI Jen! I think your card is super cute...guys are well, guys!! lol I'm a bit late but here is mine for the day!

http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2009/01/baby.html