Saturday, January 24, 2009

January CAD Challenge ~ Day 24

We are off and running this morning to a basketball game, followed by errands, a birthday party...and on and on :) I am sure like me...most of you run run run on the weekend! :)

Here's a quick card this morning using that same BG kit...thank goodness for that kit! It's really helping to keep me on track with my challenge.

Here's my card:



Have a super saturday everyone!

January CAD Challenge~ Day 24 Participants:

Jennifer

Donna

5 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Very Cute - :) Have a safe weekend - did it start snowing yet? It is here!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! This is adorable! I LOVE the dinosaur! Got day 23 posted so I'm off to work on today's card. It's gray and rainy, perfect for crafting! Have a great day! xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Too sweet Jen....Krista

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! I couldn't help but smile at this one Jen! How precious! HOpe you're enjoying your weekend!

DonnaMundinger said...

Still playing catch up but you can see day 24 HERE