Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January Card a Day Challenge~14

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Do you have a football fan in your house? If so you will want to check out these awesome papers from SS&M! Scrappin' Sports and More has some really neat things coming out at winter CHA! I am lucky enough to get to play with these goodies early! This line has dots on one side and realistic looking football texture with "threads" on the opposite side...honestly the design is super fun and so versatile. Be on the look out as they hit the stores near you!


Here's my little card:


Have a super HUMP day everyone...and remember if you are playing along in my January card challenge be sure to leave me your link so I can post your card!

Shelly
Jennifer
Donna

6 comments:

shelly said...

awesome card jen! what fun paper ill definetly have to go check into that! heres my take for today :) have a great day! shelly
HERE

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh that's really cute!!!

kshand said...

Jennifer...that football card is wonderful!!! I also love the snail mail card, way too creative :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Jen, what a cool football! The paper is definitely amazing. Great idea for all of those male cards that we all find so difficult. Here's my "card" for today. Hugs, D
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/valentine-door-hanger-and-day14.html

DeeDee said...

What a CUTE card Jen....perfect guy card too!!! HUGS!!

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Great Blog...thanks for sharing..
Deloris in Florida

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com