Thursday, January 8, 2009

January Card Challenge Day 8

Happy Thursday! I don't know about you but I am really looking forward to the weekend! I am just dragging...and looking forward to some extra sleep :)

My sister is now gone...I took her back this morning. We had a great time together crafting, crafting...making some vinyls...laughing and of course shopping! All in all it was a lot of fun...I wish she was closer!

Today's little card was inspired from some rub-ons that I have had for over 2 years! I love this little saying...it reminds me of my daughter and the song "butterfly kisses". Anyway, I used the storybook cartridge to cut out the little butterflies and paired that up with a scroll from maya road and some yummy basic grey goodness :)

Here's my card:



January Card Challenge Participants:
Leah
Shelly
Jennifer
Donna

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS card Jen!!! I love the butterflies and the colors you chose!! HUGS!!

Sharon Caudle said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love that paper and the butterfly is so pretty! LOVE it!!! hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOH yummy yummy! Had to come and get my inspiration for today. This is sooooo beautiful! Hugs, D

Leah said...

So pretty! Sorry I didn't have time to play yesterday but here is mine for today!

http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2009/01/card-day-and-lo.html

shelly said...

jen this is beautiful! im patiently ( yeah right! ) waiting for my sb cart to arrive...
my day 8 card is HERE
hope its ok i combine your challenge with sketch challenges i do :) hugs shelly

Jennifer said...

Jen,
Great Card. I love the way the butterflies stand off the page. I have to start branching out with different things like you. Thanks for all your Blog comments on my blog. I am really enjoying this challengs.

DonnaMundinger said...

Here you go lady! This is really fun. Hope I can keep it up with the dinner party I'm having Sat.
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/snow-baby-8-for-card-day-challenge.html

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

ooohhh I really like the butterflys :) super card Jennifer!