Sunday, January 4, 2009

January Card Challenge day 4

Well the kids head back to school today. We are taking things slow today...and just relaxing a bit basically just enjoying our last day before the rushing around starts up again.

Today I actually created a birthday card. This is heading out to one of my extended family members this month! I have seen these little birds everywhere lately...so I decided to give it a try. I used some scenic route papers, the story book cartridge (for the card shape, bird, "tweet", and the leaf) and the rub-ons are from pink paislee.

I also used my design studio to weld the shapes together to create the overall shape of this card.

Here's my card:




Have a super day everyone!

January Card Participants:

Leah
Shelly
Jennifer
Donna
Dawn

5 comments:

Leah said...

Jen this is just the cutest card! I love it:) I'll have to try that in DS. Here is my card for the day!

http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2009/01/card-day-challenge-and-stamp-something.html

shelly said...

what a cute card jen! count me in on your challenge:) mine can be seen HERE. have a great day! xx shelly

michelle said...

Happy new year Jen ! this is a super card i love it !!! maybe i should join in your challenge get my butt into gear lol !! I ahve a little award on my blog for you ! enjoy !
hugs
michelle x

DonnaMundinger said...

Super card Jen! I just finished mine but haven't taken a pic yet. I'll link tomorrow morning. xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, we're in business. Here's day 4. Thanks so much for being an inspiration. xxD
http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/2009/01/thanks-snow-much.html