Saturday, February 2, 2008

Love is in the air! and who doesn't love Scrappin' Sports!

I just adore February...the feeling of falling in love all over again...well maybe not always...but there sure is a feeling of love in the air :)

I am still trying to recover from my week long sickness...but I wanted to share a layout that I made with my digital kit "Kissed by Cupid" Since it is already Feb. 2nd!



I also wanted to share a few scrappin' sports and more projects that I was able to complete with their new papers! I am also excited that 3 of my projects (2 layouts and a card) will be in their CHA booth at the winter show! Also don't forget to check out the other design team members work at the scrappin' sports and more website (click here for shortcut)!








4 comments:

Lesli said...

Jen - you do such great work with their papers - your projects are awesome!!! I really love the page with the boys - what cuties they are!!!

kmmiller said...

love all your stuff. like Lesli said you are awesome. Thans for sharing. i love the backstroke one.

Nicole said...

Love your LO's Jen! Congrats on your stuff going to CHA!

Lesli said...

Hey Ms. Jen - I hope it's okay - I added yours and Renee's logo to my page - under favorite places!!!