Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another Contest at BBTB

If you haven't been bitten by the bug...you need to be! Bug being the cricut!

Over at the BBTB blog there is another fun contest going on right now! This contest was all about using the colors hot pink, yellow, green, orange and a touch of brown...I have to admit...it was a bit difficult for me...esp. the hot pink as it is not a color that I typically would grab...but I do love a good challenge so I decided to give it a go! It ended up being a lot of fun and now I have 2 new cards to show for it!

Here is what I came up with:

Card 1



Card 2 (*for the touch of brown I used my walnut ink on the edges)



Side view


As always there are a lot of talented ladies entering...very inspiring work...so head on over to check out all of the entries and also the awesome creations by the design team!

9 comments:

Lesli said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Did I say Awesome. I always love your work!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is fab..........love it...

Lesli said...

BTW - I featured you on my blog Monday as my favorite digital/hybrid scrapper of the week - I hope that is okay :)

Nicole said...

LOVE THOSE!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Jennifer this is SO CUTE!!! I love it!!!

kshand said...

These cards are fabulous!

Spinkeeshy said...

Awesome work as usual!

Anonymous said...

This is SUPER CUTE!! I love the colors.

Janneke said...

that's just gorgeous!