Monday, February 25, 2008

Just a digital layout and a "shout out"

So today I was given a "shout out" from Lesli on her blog stating that I was one of her favorite hybrid/digital artists...I was shocked and honored! You can read it here on her blog...which by the way she is giving away really awesome prize packages on... (Click here). Thank you so much for the "shout out" Lesli it really made me smile.

This week and last week I have been busy on a lot of different digital projects...none of which I can share...LOL except for one....

Here is a layout that I made using Sandra's (SeaScraps) Holly Jolly digital Kit...if you want to find out more about Sandra's kits...click on my design team blinkie to the left (I design for seascraps) She has a lot of wonderful offerings!



This layout is of Ashlee at Christmas time...in her Gymboree Pj's...oh how I loved those Christmas Pj's this year...I think I seriously took 200 photos of my kids in their pj's...and I love them all!

I also got a lot of happy mail today! Scrappin’ Sports and More…the new game room papers are in the house! I am so honored to be a part of this amazing team! They treat their design team so well…and I am just in awe of how generous they are with us!

Scrappin’ Sports ladies are also just the best! And to prove it I will share with you what Tracy (fellow design team member) did…she hooked up the entire team with several bottles of Helmar glue products! (I have never owned so much adhesive!...can you say giddy!) (she is also on the Helmar design team…and thought of all of us at SSM- now how sweet is that!) I have never used these products before and I am really excited to tear into them all! Thanks again Tracy!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Hey you - you know how much I admire your talent - wish I could bottle up. Beautiful page !!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

SUch a cute digi page of Ashlee :)
I can't wait to start playing with that new adhesive lol