Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some digital layouts to share

This month at Scrapstreet we were assigned to work with 2 designers and design a layout using one of their kits.

I was assigned to Sue and Dora...and here is what I was able to come up with.

Here is a layout that I did using Dora's kit called bright bikini...this a super fun kit full of bright colors that are just cheerful and fun to use on your layouts! If you want to see the kit preview head on over to Scrapstreet.com and check it out.




Here is a layout that I was able to make with Sue's Digital kit this month...I have had these photos for so long and when I saw this kit...it was perfect! The kit is called Creative Kitchen both papers and elements are sold separately so make sure to grab both...again this is for sale at www.scrapstreet.com.

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

...being sick didn't stop you form working this morning...hope you start feeling better soon! Cute pages ~

Lesli said...

Awesome LO's Jen - I just love all your creativity! I hope you are feeling better :)