Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pinewood Derby...and crafty Mom...

Well what can I say...I just couldn't leave Jackson's car alone..I had to add some vinyl and a bat to spice it up a bit...Jackson is really excited for tonight...and is hopeful for a win and to also show off his car...and I wish I felt better but I am a bit under the weather so I am not sure if I will be able to make it out tonight with the family :(...

But here is Jackson's Car :) (sorry for the blurry photos...I am way to sick to worry about it...it's a miracle I am blogging...LOL)



3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

WOO HOO - look at the batmobile!!!
Let me know how it does at the race...sorry you are so sick - get well soon!

Chris said...

Great photo of the car. That sure brings back memories of my son and his pinewood derby cars. Hope he does well at the race and I hope that you get better soon.!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great car!!! Feel better soon