Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cricut Expression+Cricut Design Studio=A lot of Fun!

Well I finally feel like I can relax and have a bit of fun...it's honestly been a while since I was able to just create...just because ;) While I love doing design team work...and it truly motivates me to stretch myself...creating just for "fun"...well it's...FUN! LOL

So this year for Christmas my DH surprised me with a new cricut expression (I had the little bug...but now I am a big bug owner) and the cricut design studio! Along with a few very fun cartridges...so what is a girl to do...

I have so many projects in the works right now...but I wanted to share with you a little v-day card I made with the Mickey and Friends cartridge and the plaintin SchoolBook cartridge.


5 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh Jennifer that turned out really cute! Have fun playing and creating more using your new big bug lol

Nicole said...

Totally Cute Jen!

Terri said...

YAY Jen!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy to hear that you're having fun!!!! Love your new projects, girl!!! Keep having FUN!!!! :)

Lesli said...

Oh Jen - I am so jealous - I would love the cricut. But I would settle for the cuttlebug dies right now. Love the project!

krissy said...

This is awesome! I just got the EXPRESSION for mothers day and I'm so excited!! You have awesome ideas!!