Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Monday-BBTB Challenge and Lots to share!

Well the reality of Monday has hit our house hard today. The kids are back to school and it was rather difficult getting them there today on time. I think they really enjoyed having a week off and I am even more sure that they would have liked to have another week off! It's crazy to think that summer break will be here before we know it.

Well if you have been following my blog for a while you can see that I have made a lot of changes to it over the past week. There are still a few more things that I will be tweaking here and there but I am really excited to have a more organized and user friendly blog. I have been wanting to share some of my cricut and SCAL cuts but I wanted to make sure that they would be easy to access or reference so you can see that there is a tab for each section at the top of my blog...now locating cutting files, videos (which will be coming) and tutorials will be a breeze! I am really excited to be able to share in an organized fashion. Starting this week, I will be loading cut files...watch my postings as I will put all here in my postings and then reference them under the tabbed sections.

Also, since its Monday today I have a little BBTB project to share! This week we were asked to use the 24/7 cut from the graphically speaking cartridge. I decided to turn mine into a mesh...and here's what I came up with.





Have a great week everyone and don't forget to check back if you are interested in downloading some fun cuts :)

7 comments:

Mel said...

Awesome Card Jen! Hope you are off to a good week.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I love the sentiment on this card and your use of the 24/7 is just AMAZING!!! hugs, T

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute Jen! Just love your mesh! Will be exciting to see your blog changes. Have a great week! xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is very creative....Krista

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

That's really cute :) ANd you blog is looking great :)

Regina Easter said...

i really love what you did with this cut jen..hugs

Blue6366 said...

This is so cute....I love the 24/7 sentiment theme.