Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toot and an amazing contest...that you need to check out!

It feels almost strange to blog on Wednesday! I have a small toot. The contest that I was in over at Scrapstreet.com, our results/"final scores are in and I ended up being the Winner! Thank you everyone that left me nice comments and offered me encouragement throughout the contest!



Speaking of contests, Scrapstreet.com is getting ready to kick off their annual Star contest, which is much like the hall of fame or memory masters contest! The winner of this contest is honored to be the scrapstreet star of the year! With this honor comes a HUGE prize package of $100 dollars worth of scrapppin' goodies!!! Also, if you have ever dreamed of writing for a magazine (ezine)we will be welcoming 2 new staff members!!! This is an amazing opportunity for someone!!! I know I sure have enjoyed my almost 3 years with the magazine! So what are you waiting for...the game starts March 27th...click here for all the details!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win Jen!

Sharon Caudle said...

Yay!!!! Congrats Jen!!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

WOO HOO Jennifer :D yeah for you!!!

shelly said...

yay jen!!!!!!!! congrats! shelly

Tina said...

Hey Jen thanks for the comment, and congrats to u 2 :)

im likin your blog, luvin the cards..

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! Big time congrats, Jen! No surprise, your project were FABULOUS! You know I'm not familiar with the Ezine. Gonna check it out. Hugs, D