Monday, March 16, 2009

BBTB Challlenge

This week over at BBTB we were challenged to use the pillow box cut from the cricut wedding solutions cartridge. This cartridge has so many cute cuts on it and honestly so many that you would just use for everyday use...so it is so much more than just a wedding cartridge.

Every year at my kids school we have a "teacher appreciation" week. I typically will take in a few small things to each of the teachers. So I decided to get a jump start on that and use this challenge for one of my gifts. I plan on filling it with M&M's or another little treat.

Anyway, here's my project:



On another note, we are having a BEAUTIFUL day here in Colorado. Expecting a high of 70! It looks like a perfect day to be outside...so I am sure we will be riding bikes after school today.

Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

this is SO CUTE, Jen!!! Love the paper you used, and that pencil and little apple tag looks amazing! GREAT take on the challenge!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I was just thinking about TAW today!!! very cute ;) I've gotta figure out what I am gonna do - I have until the 1st week in May - so I still have plenty of time :)
I can't believe you guys ar warming up to 70 - LUCKY!!!

DeeDee said...

Too stinkin' adorable girlie! Love that RED! We got up into the low 80s today! Woohoo! HUGS!

Regina Easter said...

this is so cute jen.....I love everything about it...hugs

Michele Kovack said...

THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!!! I LOVE this to pieces!!!! (Course I am partial.....I am a 5th grade teacher! LOL!) Great job!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo perfect for a teacher gift Jen! That pencil looks real and I love the big bow. xxD