Thursday, July 24, 2008

A digital Layout to share and a "goodbye"

Well I am finally getting settled...I think...it sure takes a while when you go out of town without your kids to come back full force ready to go...but I think we are all adjusted again...just in time for my sister and her family to come and visit ;) The kids are really excited and ready for their cousins to get here today...so if I am MIA again you know why...I have a house full of company :)

So today I have a digital layout to share using a sketch from page plans this week...if you notice to the right under "who I design for" their blinkie is gone. These gals are all super amazing and super sweet...I have enjoyed my time at page plans but I have to make some extra room in my life right now...I hope to be able to share more later :) (yes I do keep secrets :))

Anyway...here is my last digital layout for page plans...





Have a super day everyone!

OH yes...and...P.S., don't forget about the "Threading Water Punch" GIVEAWAY on my blog...click here for full details!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Cute cute cute

Christa said...

Super cute page!!! (and pic lol)
Enjoy your company. :)

Anonymous said...

Great layout ... so cute!

Dora said...

cute page!

Lesli said...

I hope you know how much we are going to miss you - I have loved working with since SWG!!! I hope you stop by once in awhile :)

kshand said...

so very cute:) Can't wait too see what you new secret is!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Gavin is so cute here! Love the LO...

Unknown said...

he's sooo cute!!! love the page!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

So that is Gavin?...What a cutie pie...Love the layout Jen...Hugs, krista