Thursday, November 1, 2007

3 Big Toots !!! and my last day being 31!

Today is the last time in my life that I will be 31...tomorrow is my 32nd birthday! I am excited...and sad all at the same time! Sad because I am sick and I won't enjoy my cake....not because of the new age...after all it is just a number! So goodbye 31 and hello to 32...can't wait to see what this year will bring to my life!

I also have 3 new toots that I have been dying to share...1 that I have known about for some time and the other 2 I just found out about in the past day or so...and with Halloween (crazy Room Mom role...) this is my first chance to share.

Toot 1: I have been chosen for the scrappin sports and more design team!!! This is so exciting! I am honored and just thrilled about the whole thing! I can't wait to get started! For those of you that might not be familiar with SS&M they are a scrapbooking manufacturer and here is their website....http://scrappinsports.com/
*I think you all might recognize some of the other designers here too...I am thrilled to work with such a talented group of scrappers!

Toot 2: I just found out yesterday that I will have the opportunity to design for SeaScraps (Sandra) Her amazing digital kits are for sale at scrappinfreestyle! I am just thrilled for this new opportunity and can't wait to get started!

Toot 3: This one I have been keeping for some time now...and the site has a new launch date which is Nov. 15th! I will be designing using digital templates for Crystal at the digital template shoppe! (http://www.digitaltemplateshop.com/). I have been busy working up samples for the launch along with the other super talented ladies on the team! I can't wait for launch date!

There is also a new contest that started over at Scrappinwithgrace.com today...head on over and join us at Treasure Island!

3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Woo Hoo....look at all the scrappin' stuff to be happy about!!! Welcome to the SS&M team...and you'll have fun working with Sandra and her fun kits...Looing forward to the launch of Digital Template Shoppe myself :)

Nicole said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Jen! How exciting! Can't wait to see everything you come up with!

Lesli said...

Congrats Jen - such wonderfully amazing things are happening for you!!! I hope you had an awesome birthday!