Sunday, October 7, 2007

Re: I've been busy

Well it's been a while since I have blogged...it seems this time of the year is so busy! It is also my favorite time of the year! I would say 1/3 of my layouts will come from now until the first of the year! We will have fall sports, the pumpkin patch, thanksgiving, halloween, autumn festivals, and of course Christmas!

On the scrapbooking front...I have been busy! and wanted to share some of the things that I have been working on :)

1. Showroom for Scrapstreet.com Magazine...I have created a few things that I haven't shared yet ;)We were working with Papertrunk! (for Oct. magazine) the textures of their paper and the rich design make these papers very fun to work with!

First day '07 Layout


Altered Fall Paper Clip


I have also been working with SSM (scrappin'sports and more)their papers and rubons are perfect for all of those activites that my family always has going on! The rubons are the best....go on so smooth and even! If you haven't tried them...pick them up and give them a try...you will love them!

I also have started to save my very rough sketches of layouts...these aren't pretty...but I thought it would be fun to share the rough sketches that I do and then the final finished product/layout!

Our Bicycle Sweetheart
Sketch

Layout

Swim Freestyle
Sketch

Layout


Our Bowler
Sketch
Layout


I also just finished up some showroom work for scrapstreet.com...but it is for next months issue! I can't wait to share it...we were working with Paper salon...the the colors just scream fall!

At scrappinwithgrace.com we have been playing with pebbles this month...and I will update as soon as I finish! I just love the theodore line that I am working with!

On the digital front my first kit "too cute 2 spook" went out in the newsletter this weekend! If you didn't grab it ....refer to the newsletter or stop by the site and sign up for the newsletter!

I am currently working on the November free digitial kit for the newsletter...the colors just scream fall! I can't wait to share!

I also have a few digital layouts to share that I have created for the digital team at Scrapstreet.com they will be in the magazine in the new few months...so I will update here when I can!

3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Hey there! I love your SS&M LOs - awesome!!! and THANKS for sharing your "rough" sketches ;)

Lesli said...

Those are awesome sketches and LO's Jen - you have definitely been busy!!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

kmmiller said...

Love the sketch's. Hoping to play with some of them soon.