Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lazy day....

Well I have so many projects that I should be working on ...but I haven't gotten much done!
We did get up a new gallery over at SWG today...stop by and check it out (www.scrappwithgrace.com) I think it is more user friendly than the last one...and everyone seems to be enjoying it!

Last weekend we took some pictures out by the sunflowers...each year when the sunflowers come up I swear I am going to take some pictures...well this year we did...here are some of my captures...





Ashlee also started school this last Wednesday...but she wasn't in much of a "picture mood" ...




Oh well...she is normally my picture girl...so we've gotta cut her a little slack ;) RLOL!
I am working on some fun projects over at Scrapstreet for this next months magazine! I just love it over there...if you haven't had a chance to check out the amazing site or the fab. magazine...head over there and do so!
I am also in the "kit club" and the kit this month is to die for...it's the daisy d's new fall/autumn line...and I am loving it!
There is also a "secret" reindeer running around the streets getting us all ready for (gulp) Christmas early!!! don't miss out on the fun! head on over and sign up!

1 comment:

kmmiller said...

I just love the pictures of your family.