Monday, June 18, 2007



Well...it's official...I am getting old! Our oldest son is going to be baptized a member of the church here in just a few short weeks!

I am not sure how I feel about the whole thing...I mean I am totally happy he made the decision...but I am just so surprised that we are already to this point in our lives...it seems that time goes by so quickly once you have kids!

So...good thing that I learned how to digi scrap this weekend...I was going to paper scrap all of his invites...it was much easier to digi scrap 1 and then print off 30+ invites...(plus I think they turned out pretty cute...I could be addicted!)

3 comments:

kmmiller said...

Jen - those invites turned out so awesome. You should be proud of him and yourself. Great job.

Lesli said...

Beautiful LO jen - it is hard to see them grow up so fast. I was always so excited at each of my girs' baptisms - they helped plan their own, which made it so meaningful. Believe - in a few years - you'll be wondering where your swwet eight year old went :) Enjoy now - that's the best advice I can give :)

Lesli said...

You haven't updated your blog - I hope the baptism went well - I know what a special day that is :)