Thursday, May 24, 2007

Schools out!

Well it is official...school is out today! Ashlee actually got out on Tuesday...but Jackson's last day was today...it felt weird picking him up for the last time this year...esp since it felt like I had just dropped him off for the first time this year...time sure seems to fly quickly when you have kids.
Let's see...it's been a while since I updated my blog...so update time :)
Scrappinwithgrace.com is having a crop this Friday night. This is the "ending" to the 3 Bugs in a Rug contest! It was a lot of fun...and went by way to quickly! If you want to join us on Friday night...you can chat it up with Rick (the owner of 3 Bugs) at 8pm MST! There will be tons of prizes, games, challenges and chattin'! Stop on in...you will have a blast!
At Scrapstreet.com I just finished my first article for their magazine! I am excited...nervous...and can't wait to do it again! RLOL! Scrapstreet...is a true blast! and the magazine...is amazing. If you haven't had a chance to check it out...head over there...however...BEWARE...
it's an addicting place...and way too much fun! So you will have to learn to manage your time ;) Also, check out the calls...they are always amazing...and who wouldn't want to be published by such an amazing magazine! See you on the boards!
I am being published at RSC (ready set create) magazine this next month (June). I created a card for the 3 Bugs contest at SWG...and decided to submit it and it was picked up...so quickly had to remove that...but I am really excited about the publication...I really need to get working on submitting more...but you know how it is ...never enough time...
Other than those wonderful things...I am busy busy busy with my 3 adorable kiddos...I am in a bit of a panic...with summer here now...but I am pretty organized and have a "plan" so if they don't fight me too much...we will have an educational and fun summer!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Congratulations Jen - I can't wait to see it - I have a feeling you have a very busy summer ahead for you.