Thursday, May 3, 2007

Results are in from the Scrapstreet Star Contest

Well the star contest ended on Sunday...the results are in...and NO I am not the star...but you can call me the star-et...because I am officially a member of the Scrap Street Magazine Pit Crew!!! I will be working on the Ezine with many other extremely talented ladies...and I could just do cartwheels all day I am so happy!

So TOOOT TOOOOT TOOOOT! :) Yeah!!!!

So how did it happen?!?.....

After the winner was announced on Sunday they sent out private emails to those that were chosen to join the staff...imagine my surprise to get one as well...I am just thrilled and look forward to this fun new venture!

Check out the Ezine at scrapstreet.com (click on Magazine..) You will love reading it every month...Check out the calls and submit! Who wouldn't want to get published in such a fab. ezine! :)

2 comments:

kmmiller said...

Congrats Jen. How exciting. YOu will do great. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

Lesli said...

Congratulation Jen - so great!!! I know you'll do awesome :)