Monday, April 2, 2007

Whooo...

I am in! for some reason I am having a hard time getting into my blog...hmmm...oh well guess today's the day for me...

Okay...so what have I been up to....

Current Contests

1. KMA (scrapbooks.com) I am now on the last and final week of the contest! Wow..I made it...the challenges have made me think and get outside my comfort zone...but it has been a lot of fun and I have really enjoyed myself. Can't wait to see who the winners will be...we should find out sometime next week.

2. Scrapstreet: I am in the scrapstreet Star contest...just finished my first week and made it through to the next round! I am totally excited! come on over to scrapstreet.com....you know you want to vote me on ;)

3. SWG (scrappinwithgrace) is in full swing with the cosmo cricket take it to the hoops challenge...these ladies are amazing the pants off me! It is crazy insane how close this contest is...head on over to the gallery (at scrappinwithgrace.com) and check it out! Feel free to join us this month at the April crop where we will be announcing the winners of the contest, having a celeb. chat with cosmo cricket...and cosmo cricket will be pick their top 3 favorites using their product to display on their site! (how huge is that!!!)

Life in General
Life has been keeping me busy! with 3 little ones and all the running it's a wonder I ever get to scrapbook! Yesterday we headed up to Estes Park with some family...it was nice to get up in the mountains...they are so pretty at this time of the year.
Jackson and Ashlee have been talking about their birthday's non-stop...so the planning begins...it is crazy to think we only have a few more months before another year has passed :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl!! I'm rooting for you!!