Saturday, February 17, 2007

Finally!




Finally I am able to get in today and blog...for some reason the system has been down and I haven't been able to blog in a long time...I am going through withdrawls :)






Well I have been really busy lately. I have been playing with the cupid line from Sweetwater...that sure has been a lot of fun...and lots of great v-day gifts have come from it...for some reason the kit just screamed "alter with me" and so I listened ;) RLOL!






A few weekends ago we had our valentine's day crop over at SWG! It was a total blast and I got so much done...




Those are just a few examples (that I still had on my computer for easy upload) but I also created several other projects and "taught" some classes. One of my kids favorite things from the crop were the candy holders and also the altered board that I turned into a tic tac toe...head over to swg and see all of the awesome projects that we created in just 1 weekend...it will blow you away!

No comments: