Sunday, November 19, 2006

Recovering...

Well today has been crazy...trying to get everything put back together after Gavin's birthday party yesterday...yes, my baby turned 1 yesterday! I have mixed emotions about it..mostly good but I also feel the loss of my baby.
His party went great yesterday...complete with a cake in his face :) I will post some pictures later. He is such a little cutie and is becoming more of a little man each day.
I am also trying to reorganize my scrapbooking room...since the BIO (bring it on contest at SWG.com..)I have created a huge mess that I didn't clean up as I was moving along..needless to say I have a lot of cleaning up to do.
I was happy to hear the results of the bio last night. We had a lot of talented gals that did some amazing work! The owner and dt competed against each other and I was happy to finally hear that I took first place. YEAH! isn't that so flippin' exciting! :)

No comments: