Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm the August Cover Girl!!!

Someone pinch me! I feel so honored to have my little altered bucket featured on the front cover of the August 2010 Simply Handmade Magazine! This bucket is made using the Artsy Urban Collection from GCD Studios - I love everything about this line!

Last Thursday night I received a call from Heidi Sonboul saying - um did you know that you are on the cover of the August issue?!? Um no! I have been so busy with my kids that I haven't had any downtime (something I am sure most mother's can relate to). Anyway, the issue is out at stores now - so head out and grab yourself one!



10 comments:

shari said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I've never submitted a project to a magazine and I was wondering what was the best way to do it? I designed a purse that I think is pretty cool and I'd like to try to submit it. But I don't know the first thing to do. It's posted on my blog, if you care to take a look. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks, Shari (cricutrookie)

Melissa said...

HOW COOL!!!! Congratulations to you cover girl!!!! I'd be framing that for sure if it was mine!

Debbie Sherman said...

Congratulations! Well deserved!!

Regina Easter said...

oh that is fabulous girl....hugs

Jan Hennings said...

woo-hoo!! Congrats!!

papertrails leaver said...

sweet! can't wait to get this edition! a huge congrats cover girl!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Oh my goodness, that's more than awesome!!!! Huge congrats, that little bucket is adorable!

Cindy S. said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THAT is HUGE!! Congrats!! Congrats! Congrats!!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

congrats

Jennifer Evans said...

Just awesome! So happy for you!