Friday, March 12, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! and GCD Spotlight Gals!

I can't believe it is Friday already! I have had a house full of sickies all week - and I am really looking forward to the nice weather we are supposed to have this weekend! Comon' Sunshine!!!

I am also hoping to make an "appearance" in my craft room this weekend (LOL!) Man have I missed creating this week - so with kiddos on the mend I think I deserve some me time - what do you think?

Speaking of creating and being creative - have you checked out the GCD Blog this week? If not you need to! There are several gals that were spotlighted this week - and um wow - you need to see these projects! (click here to head on over there).

Also, it's not to late to WIN the super fun amazing GCD CHIP Art tool! Do you see that blinkie on my blog in the upper right hand corner? Well all you have to do is add one on your blog and leave a comment HERE to be entered - you have until Sunday! You can also stop by any Archiver's and take a photo of yourself with the new tool to win it!!! You can find out about that by clicking HERE too! So 2 chances to win - so if you haven't entered, WHY NOT?!?!

So I get to give a box of paper away today! Wooot! I love giving things away I think it's soooo addictive and fun! Anyway, using Random.org today I pulled out this number:

And the winner is:




Woohooo! Debbie! send me your mailing address to jenthecrazyscrapbooker@hotmail.com

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Debbie!

I had to laugh at your "winner winner chicken dinner" title....I have a friend that says that all the time and it cracks me up!

Lisa said...

Congrats Debbie! Thanks for the info on the GCD giveaways, I will check it out.

scrappermimi said...

The "tool" is so cool! Such a great prize!