Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On a roll - Fun News :)

For those of you that are wondering if I am going to be posting a freebie this week -I have to sadly say I haven't had any time to get to it - but I am hoping to have something to share with you all next week. I am also thinking that in order to have more balance this year I will be doing 1 freebie a month (but a bigger one kind of like I did last week) - stay tuned because I am going to be working out all the details and I will be posting them soon :) Thanks everyone for all the emails & comments they make my day :)

I also have some fun "news" to share tonight - and before the week gets away from me I thought I should share :) I had another project picked up by Scrapbook Trends this week! I love their magazine and I am already off to a good year with them - since both of my submitted projects this month were picked up by them - makes me think I should create & submit more :)

Also, less than a week ago I submitted a little project that I made for BBTB 2 weeks ago to the "chirp" Cricut Newsletter - and low and behold I received an email back saying that I would be featured as the spotlight for this week! The newsletter is now live so if you haven't had a chance to check it out - please do (click here to be directed). I am super excited because I have never submitted to the Chirp before - starting to think I should buy a lottery ticket or something! LOL

Thanks for letting me share my fun news! Have a happy week everyone!

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Who needs a lucky rabbit's foot when they've got YOU! Congratulations on all your accomplishments and publications.

Cynthia said...

Wahoo! Way to go Jenn. You are so talented. Hugs!

Cassidy Dierdorf said...

Congrats! It is so neat to have such a creative person in the family! I love the candy holder and I forwarded it out to everybody I know! Congrats again...and keep it up!