Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sweet (BABY...shhhh) Boy


My baby turned 4 today :( It's a happy/sad day but mostly happy! Lots of fun things in store including a crazy Mom that's making a buzz rocket ship cake, hosting a birthday party, and taking lunch out with my little cutie pie :) Awh it should be an amazing day!

Anyway, I have a few SCAL files to share - but I am not going to have time to do it today- things are just too crazy and I want to enjoy every moment with Gavin. I hope to have something later this week (as one of them is a Thanksgiving idea).

Have a happy hump day :)









4 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby boy...Aiden turned 4 in August...They grow up too fast...Just between you and I they are sill babies..."Thats my story and I am sticking to it"LOL...Krista

Janneke said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!

DonnaMundinger said...

OH what a DOLL! Happy birthday Gavin! He's a big boy now! xxD

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Hope Gavin had a super day! I want to see pictures of that cake ;) ..and they will always be our babies!