Monday, September 21, 2009

Hellooooo out there....BBTB Challenge

Okay so that seemed appropriate given the fact that it has been so long since I last blogged. For those of you that didn't know we headed out of town for a much needed 2week vacation. Our little family went to Disney World, took a Disney Voyage, and then traveled on to Georgia for a family wedding and my parents 50th anniversary. We had an AMAZING time...and I know a few of you have emailed me asking for photos...and perhaps this week I will get around to posting a few of those :) I think I will finally be done playing "catch up" at the kids school, the laundry (yes, I am still getting that settled), and life in general :)

So this week I have something to share from the BBTB site. This week Regina challenged us to use the dragonfly cut from the camp out cartridge...here's my take on this weeks cut.



Make sure to stop by BBTB to check out all the amazing creations from the other designers.

Have a super week!


6 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

How cute!! LOVE the ribbon on the wings - I've been missing you :D Glad you had a great time - we really need to catch up...I have some things to share with you!

DonnaMundinger said...

I was wondering where you were off to chickie! Sounds like you had a great time. this was one of my faves this week. I just love your color combo and that bow looks so beautiful! Glad you're back. It usually takes me at least twice as long as I've been away to recover from the trip. LOL

Janneke said...

that's sooo cute!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Ooh love the little dragonfly, the ribbon looks fab. Love the colours too.

hugs
Kaye x

Scrappin Sports & More said...

Very cute Jennifer!! Glad to hear you had a great time on vacation!! Welcome home :)

Regina Easter said...

i have to say the colors on this is amazing...i really loved your take this week...hugs