Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday

Today I thought I would share a few of my creations that appeared in the May issue of Scrapstreet Magazine. If you haven't heard of scrapstreet, it's a monthly publication that offers inspirational ideas for scrappers...it's also environmentally friendly, as it's available for all crafters to view online. Head on over to Scrapstreet.com to check it all out...and of course check out the calls! WE would love to publish you in an upcoming issue.

Now on with my creations to share :) This past month, we as a design team were privileged to work with products from TaDa Studios. It's been a while since I worked with their products so this was a lot of fun!

Here's a little layout and card:





Ok, so cardmakers...I know there are a lot of you out there...I am currently writing the cards article for scrapstreet and I would love to see your submissions! (click here for our current calls)


7 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

your tea card is so absolutely adorable!!!! and I love your pages! just as fun as can be!!!! :)

Nicole said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day Jen! I love that Tea pot card! So so cute!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh my goodness your TEA card is just TOO CUTE!!! tfs

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh, these are both so perfect! Awesome inspiration!

Tammy said...

Both are awesome! Love the teapot card, so creative and cute! TFS!

Tammy

kshand said...

Love that tea card!! The layout is too fun, lovin' the "dress" of all the attendees :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful work as always, Jen! Love them both!!
hugs!
Sharon