Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BBTB Challenge...

This week at BBTB we were challenged to use the Christmas Tree Card cut from the Joys of the seasons cartridge. This cut is such a fun cut and would really come in handy this Christmas season to help you get those cards done quickly!

I decided to cut a transparency this week...and this proved to be a fun new medium to work with...here's what I came up with (sorry about the photograph by we are having cloudy weather here...fall has arrived):)

Here's my take on the challenge this week:

Make sure to stop by BBTB to see what the other amazing designers did this week with this cut!

7 comments:

michelle said...

This is gorgeous jen, i love the look of the transparacy, i have not played with those yet !! but after seeing this i might have to go out and find some !!

DeeDee said...

I love this look Jen....I'm gonna have to try that soon...I just got my deep cut blade in yesterday! Your card is lovely girlie!!! HUGS!!

Andrea D said...

This is fabulous! Love just the little hint of card. Great job!

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous Jen, I love how you used a transparency, it goes so well with this cut. The snowflakes are beautiful!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

This turned out so great! Gosh I really need to get this machine huh!

kshand said...

Simply Beautiful Jennifer :)

anabellpepper said...

Tried to check out the link but it says for invited readers only. :(
I wanna check it out!!