Friday, June 20, 2008

Gearing up for the Stampede!!!

I can't believe that it is almost the 4th of July! I love everything about the 4th of July! The fireworks, picnics, carnivals, and our local stampede which includes rodeos (including a kids rodeo), carnival rides, parades, petting zoo and more! What could be more American! and more fun!

As I was looking through the flyer's today about the stampede I remembered a layout that I did of Ashlee last year riding a ride at the carnival and thought I would share.



Do you love the 4th of July as much as me? What do you do on the 4th...I would love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the 4th too. We have a fun parade right here in the "Ranch" and the girls love it! I have a ton of family coming in this year from out of town so we will be busy. Love your layout btw :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Gosh I can't believe the 4th is right around the corner...I have no idea what we will be doing this year...its so crazy around here these days...I totally forgot about this LO - love it!