Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scrappin Sports and More's New game line papers!

Today I was able to finish up a layout that I have had sitting on my desk. It seems that March has been a crazy month for us around here and I haven't had as much time to complete as many layouts as I would have liked.

These photos were taken of Jackson this past Christmas playing his Wii that he received from a very generous Santa! I never knew that a game system could be so much fun...and I have to admit that I ended up playing a lot myself during that 2-week winter break ;)

Scrappin' Sports and More has the best video game paper lines both for gameboy and also for the game systems. This line is a new release that just came out this past winter CHA! The papers and rub-ons are a must have! I have fallen in love with the colors and patterns of these papers! So, if you haven't checked out this new line I would highly recommend them!

Here is the layout that I created using these papers and rub-ons:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the title Jen!! great layout!

Chris said...

I love your layout Jen!! How are things coming with the colors that Lesli gave you? I am so glad that you are helping us out. Thanks for being a part of our team!!