Our sponsor Mustard Moon has provided 2 prize packages both worth 25.00 (retail value) Each prize package will consist of Mustard Moon’s latest lines: Sew it Seams I & II, Man in the Moon & Opulent Whimsy along with their latest big Honkin’ Stickers release and cardstock stickers!
We will be awarding 1 of the prize packages to the winner (the person who gets the highest overall grades) and also awarding 1 prize package to the “teachers pet”…what is the “teachers pet” you ask…well it is the person that interacts best on the boards with praising the other members, posting to our board…and being an all around super star! So if you like to go the extra mile while getting your scrap on the title of “teachers pet” just might be yours!
We are also looking for 2 design team members!!! In order to apply to become a design team member at SWG you will need to complete the entire contest and then fill out an application (which will be provided toward the end of the contest). This will be for a 6-month stint that will begin in Oct and go through March 2008!
There will be 4 challenges during this contest:
Challenge 1 will be issued Sept. 1st and due Sept. 8th @ midnight CST
Challenge 2 will be issued Sept 8th and due Sept 15th @ midnight CST
Challenge 3 will be issued Sept 15th and due Sept. 22nd @ midnight CST
Challenge 4 will be issued (Wednesday) Sept 19th and due (Wednesday) Sept 26th @ midnight CST
Now we all know that every class room has rules…so here are ours:
1. Sign-ups will be taken on the Scrappinwithgrace.com message board until Sept 8th at midnight CST! (please sign up under the sign-up thread) However, your first challenge will be issued Sept 1st!
2. If you are on the “class roster” (aka…all signed up) your first assignment will be given to you on Sept. 1st…and you will have 1 week to complete the assignment. All assignments (except for the last one) will be due at midnight CST the following Saturday (please see the assignment schedule for the last assignment).
3. You will be earning “grades” during this contest. You may drop your lowest grade…which also means you may skip 1 week during the contest… (giving you a zero…which you would want to then drop)
4. You will be required to use product from Mustard Moon for 1 of the challenges and also 1 of the extra credit assignments. If you do not have any of mustard moon products you may purchase them in our store for a great price!
5. You can earn “extra credit” throughout the contest and will be given 1 “extra credit opportunity” each week! This will be worth 5 extra credit points! Please note that extra credit is not mandatory! So watch out for these opportunities…they will be given at different times during the week…and can be time specific….and will never be the same thing.
6. No one will be eliminated during the contest! The person with the highest score at the end of the contest will be our winner! We will determine the winner by adding all of the grades together and subtracting out the lowest score.
7. Assignments will always be due on Saturday at Midnight CST! (*with an exception for the last assignment…please see the assignment schedule) (failure to upload that week will result in a zero (*keep in mind that you can drop your lowest score…so if you choose to skip a week…you would be able to drop that zero) Please keep in mind that everything will be run on CST. You will receive your scores back no later than Monday at noon CST.
So what can you expect for your first assignment? Well of course the teacher never let’s you look at the test before you take it! So you will have to join us in this super fun contest to find out! WE will see you on the boards at Scrappinwithgrace.com